Electronic commerce, commonly known as e-commerce, is a type of industry where the buying and selling of products or services is conducted over electronic systems such as the Internet and other computer networks.
E-commerce can be divided into:
- E-tailing or "virtual storefronts" on websites with online catalogs, sometimes gathered into a "virtual mall"
- The gathering and use of demographic data through Web contacts and social media
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), the business-to-business exchange of data
- E-mail and fax and their use as media for reaching prospective and established customers (for example, with newsletters)
- Business-to-business buying and selling
- The security of business transactions
Let's get you started!
Or simply call us at